A New Venture

Have I mentioned that I quit my job?


Yeah, that was me.

For the past couple of years, I have worked with the public school system while homeschooling. This past year, it was part-time and this year they stated they didn't have any part-time positions. I will be homeschooling my senior(!!!) this year, and I know my limitations. I cannot work full-time outside the home and graduate my senior.

I started teaching Spanish through Literature in February through Outschool, but my dream is writing a curriculum series based on this idea and other ideas I have. I decided to work more on developing other Outschool Spanish courses, writing book units for learning Spanish to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers and Educents, and homeschool my girls.

And, yes, I needed an income stream while I build my build my business, so I am looking for work-from-home. I've done it before. I worked from home for about 7 years while I homeschooled Dancer. The scripture that keeps running through my mind is, "I've never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." Thus, I walk.

Comments

Popular Posts